Saturday, October 08, 2005

You Know What?!?

I have come to realize that my blogging doesn't necessarily have to be umm whats the phrase...oh i guess awe inspiring all the time. Its my blog so I can write if I want to. Hmm.. what to write, what to write...Well I'm starting a new job on Monday. A clerical job at a hospital. I'm looking foward to it because it will be an entirely new field and I get to wear scrubs! How cool is that! I'm doing it because I really would like to pursue and IT career in the healthcare field and knowing a little about the industry helps. I went to Ross, bad Becky bad, and got a really cool sweater/jacket for only $8. If I wear it 8 times, it would be like $1 a wear! Ummm...I tried the new pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. It is ok but not my favorite, I like the gingerbread. My sweetie sent me a gorgeous miniature yellow rose bush for our 3 month anniversary! I moved in with my Dad and he just moved into a new house so there are tons of boxes to be unpacked. I asked him "When can this be expected to be cleaned up?" He said "A couple of weeks." Formula to translate into real time:
"John Howell time" x "procrastination" + "other important stuff" = "real time"
So "3 weeks" x "4 weeks" + "another 4 weeks" = " probably sometime next year."

No comments: